By using International City Bank’s wide array of Personal Money Market and Savings accounts, you have ultimate flexibility in determining how much interest you want to earn.
Due to federal regulations, savings accounts have a limit of six (6) withdrawals per statement cycle. Withdrawals include transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or computer transfer. Withdrawals in person or at an ATM are unlimited.
Regular Statement Savings
An interest-bearing savings account that provides 24-hour ATM access if tied to a checking account for after-hours banking.
- Open an account with $250
- $5 fee per withdrawal after 4 during each month
- Account can be utilized for overdraft protection
The $6 monthly service fee will be waived if the daily balance remains above $250.
Personal Money Market
The Personal Money Market is a savings account with check writing privileges.
- Open an account with $2,500
- Earns a competitive interest rate with a $2,500 minimum balance
- 6 preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, computer transfers, checks, drafts, debit card, or similar transactions per month
The $10 monthly service fee will be waived if the daily balance remains above $2,500.
Investment FlexPlus savings is the perfect solution for our customers who desire a higher interest rate account without the restrictions associated with traditional Certificates of Deposit.
- $25,000 minimum balance required to earn a premium interest rate*
- ICB checking account required to open
- One FREE withdrawal per month**
*If the account balance falls below $25,000 then the premium interest rate will be reduced to the Regular Statement Savings rate.
**A $50 fee will be accessed for each withdrawal after the first.
Disclosures will be provided at account opening.
Disclaimer: Products may vary by region.