Online Banking Access:
Treasury Management Clients (also known as Cash Management): now use Ultimate Access Business Banking to access online banking
- *Tokens will be provided.
- Instructions for switching to Soft Tokens can be found here.
Non-Treasury Management Clients: now use Access Anytime Personal Banking to access online banking
- This is for both business and personal banking clients not using Treasury Management services such as ACH origination and direct wire capabilities.
Mobile Banking Apps:
- Download International City Bank, a Division of United Fidelity Bank’s mobile apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Don’t worry that the Icon says United Fidelity Bank, we are United Fidelity Bank!
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Checks deposited via mobile deposit now require an endorsement signature followed by the restrictive endorsement “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Please ensure you include “For Mobile Deposit Only” beneath your endorsement signature.
New Visa Debit Cards:
- Activate and begin using your new Visa debit cards on December 6th, 2021
- Use our updated Wire Transfer instructions beginning December 6th, 2021:
- Incoming Wire (to receive a wire transfer): Can be found here.
- Wire Cutoff Times: Effective December 6th, 2021 wire cutoff times will be 11:00am PT
- Please contact us at 562-436-9800 to accommodate extended processing requests as advanced notice may be required.
Merchant Capture (also known as Remote Deposit Capture):
- Instructions to update your scanner driver can be found here.
For assistance with online banking or questions about other eBanking services, please contact our Customer Service Specialists at 1-800-280-8280